Steecos is a great appliance store - Thank YOU!

Pleasant Grove, Utah 0 comments

thank you, thank you, thank you!I was in the process of reconstructing my kitchen and boy am I glad I found steecos.

One of their employees sat endless hours on the phone with me answering all my questions and solving all my problems. They managed to get everything I wanted in place exactly where I wanted it. What a pleasure to work with. The patience, time and honesty and selection was above and beyond.

Honestly speaking this ad I'm posting is the least I can do. Thank you steecos for all your help with all my appliances. Your appliances and different brands and price ranges on your products that you carry made it so easy to fit into my budget. Your web site is nice and easy to browse through and your service was A+++.

Will definitely use steecos again on my next project!Highly recommend!

Review about: Ge Washer.

Steecos appliance is a scam

Brooklyn, New York 13 comments

I purchased from a website call homeeverything last year and they went out of business taking my money as well as hundreds of other customers.I found out that they just re opened under a new name called steecos.

I am notifying as many people as possible so they do not deal with this unethical company who beat so many people out of a of of money. I called the to let them know i am aware of what they are doing and they basically told me to deal with it. Extremely unethical business practice.

So if you shop with them think of all the peoples money they took without refunds in the past.the worst part is the manufacturers allow them to do this.

Review about: Appliances.

Comments

I bought two kegerators from steecos,picked them up myself, when I opened them about three weeks later, one was severely damaged,I called Steecos to explain what happened,they wanted to know why it took so long to open the boxes, I explained I was waiting for the summer season to begin,they told me to bring in the damaged kegerator for inspection, I was given a new kegerator no further questions asked. I was very happy, I lost both kegerators in the storm "Sandy", so i'll probably be visiting Steecos again before the summer.Joe C

New York, New York, United States #690167

this is true.they sold me an LG fridge thats needed 3 repairs in one year.

they sold me a warrenty for 100.00 and never sent the physical copy.

Now LG says its out of warentty and i have no way to prove it and you cant reach them.i'm calling Arnold Dias, shame on you

I am Pleased to say i have had no problems with Steccos Appliances they delivered my A/C on time and it works fine

is steecos a real company?

I ordered a Air conditioning unit on Amazon yesterday.steecos is the seller but they have no seller profile or reviews on there so i am a bit concerned coming across the allegations on this page.

other sites i've come across give all praise to steecos.I'll see how the service goes and update.

:( I'm a local GC that works with Steeco's.I know the scoop on the dealers in the area.

This is a scam post from a local competitor.Steeco's is very reputable - ignore the post and move on ...

WHOEVER POSTED THAT MEAN COMMENT SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

WE HAVE BEEN PURCHASED MANY APPLIANCES FROM STEECOS,AS WE ARE A LOCAL BUILDER.

THE SITE SHOULD BE SO ASHAMED TO LET PEOPLE WRITE THAT AND HURT OTHERS

SHAME ON YOU

WE PURCHASED AN ENTIRE HOUSE OF APPLIANCES

FROM STEECOS,INCLUDING SUB AND WOLF PRODUCTS

BEST VENDOR WE DEALT WITH FOR OUR HOUSE

WE HAVE MANY FRIENDS THAT BOUGHT FROM THEM

THE NICEST SHOWROOM IN BROOKLYN

EVERYONE SHOULD GO THR

HELPFUL,COURTEOUS&THANKFUL PEOPLE WORH THERE.

I am glad Steecos replied to the Anonymous complaint. Reading the accusations, scared me, as I was about to order four appliances, and realized I had to do some more research. I am going ahead with my order.

for turlock calif

no to all your questions.

i have been in appliance business for 15 years

i have a full 5000 sq ft store with appliances on display.

whoever wrote this is a liar.

the site is defaming me and are in violation of the sites terms of use.

i contacted by email with no response.

whoever runs this site why dont u come down to store location before posting defamatory comments.

Steven, did you do business under the name "homeeverything"and/or did you go out of business or declare bankruptcy?Please let me know what your situation is.

I'd like to do business with you and it seems like you have too much information and detail in your website for it to just be a scam.Also how long has STEECOS been around under that name?

IS NOT A SCAM

I AM IN APPLIANCE BUSINESS FOR 15 YRS

ALL THE MANUFACTURERS KNOW ME

AND I AM HONEST AND NO CUSTOMERS HAVE ANY COMPLIANTS WHATSOEVER.

WHOEVER POSTED THIS IS A LIAR

COME TO STEECOS AND YOU WILL SEE WHO I AM

241 37TH STREET

BKLYN NY 11232

SHAME ON YOU WHO POSTED THIS.

View more comments